With more than two decades of experience crafting both affordable and fine jewellery pieces for both local and international customers, we have accumulated an in-depth understanding of consumer trends and preferences.
Today the Group has 14 jewellery outlets and 4 pawnshops located island-wide, as well as selling our jewellery to customers from the US, Europe, Middle East, East Asia and Southeast Asia through international jewellery exhibitions held worldwide.
- Change of name of the Company from TLV Holdings Limited to Taka Jewellery Holdings Limited
- TLV Holdings Limited was successfully listed on SGX-ST Catalist on 17 September 2015
- Commenced operations at two pawnshops in Yishun and Serangoon Road
- Acquired Taka Gold's retail and exhibition business
- Lovis Diamonds sets up three retail outlets at Bedok Mall and Westgate
- Ventured into the pawnbroking business and trading and retail of second-hand jewellery and watches via our Top Cash brand
- Incorporated Lovis to retail jewellery under the brand name Lovis Diamonds, offering fine diamonds and high quality customised jewellery to discerning customers
- Incorporated Globe Diamonds with a longstanding business partner to venture upstream into the diamond procuring business
- The Group supplied to Taka Gold's first International Jewellery Preview in Singapore for customers from around the world
- Voi was incorporated to engage in the marketing and sale of a more contemporary and varied line of jewellery at international jewellery exhibitions
- As a testament of the quality of the Group's products, we supplied, through Taka Gold, diamond brooches to dignitaries from the 61st annual meeting of the board of governors of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group
- Became the sole supplier of jewellery to Taka Gold, which had an established network of retail outlets under the Taka Jewellery brand name in heartland districts and suburban malls throughout Singapore
- Managing Director, Mr Michael Teo, and Executive Director, Mr Ang Kah Leong, founded and set up Taka Singapore as a jewellery wholesaler and manufacturer of gold jewellery casings